The course is targeted to robot operators who have knowledge about robots but want an introduction to PickMT
The course is one day long and takes place at SVIA in Hovslätt (or possibly on your own premises).
• PC skills
• SVIA’s operator training course
• Basic robot programming or the equivalent education/experience.
The course objective is to provide the customer with the knowledge required to manage the robot and cell delivered from SVIA. We update the knowledge in PickMT, robotic handling and programming.
• Teaching new components
• Creating a new tool
• Monitoring (video monitoring?)
• Choosing programs in the robot (Choosing robot programs?)
• Picking up components with the robot