The course is intended for operators of ABB IRC5 robots. You have already taken a course in basic robot programming and want to learn more.
The course is 3 days long and takes place at SVIA in Hovslätt. The course includes theory, but is made up mostly of practical exercises where participants have access to a robot in our training stations.
• PC skills.
• Robot programming due or equivalent education/experience.
After completing the course the student will have deeper knowledge of robot programming.
We go through more advanced logic and look more closely at the additional features found in RAPID.
• Review of robot programming
• Operator dialog with TPWrite / TPReadFK / TPNum
• Writing PC applications
• Variable-controlled offsets, for example palletizing
• Calibration / Updating the tachometer.